Projects lurking on the table are:
- Unfinished cord skirt for work (on back of chair)
- Abandoned pink silk lace knitted shawl (abandoned as the stitches keep falling of the needles and I always seem to have the wrong number!)
- Green crocheted beaded lacy scarf
- Pile of bits for textile piece
- Hair scrunchies for work
- Pressed rose petals that I now can't remember what I'd planned to use them for
- Seedheads (collected for a good reason at the time)
- 2 wall tiles, one covered in crackle paste and the other in molding paste and marble dust (don't ask why!)
- Get on with an interactive fantasy story setting resource for The Treasure Tree (aliens, fairies, mermaids etc)
- Experiment properly with the watercolours I bought in August
- Sort out the shelves (hidden from view in the photo) so that I can clear some stuff off the floor
I really should go and get on with something, but I'm not sure where to start! Maybe I need a cup of tea first (and of course I'll need to reclaim my chair before I can do anything).
Am I the only one needing more hours (or less ideas) or do other people suffer from this problem too? I'd love to know...