This has been the longest knitting project ever. I started this jumper at the beginning of May, had little break in July whilst I knitted a baby cardigan and by the beginning of August had completed the body (knitted in the round bottom up) up to the division for the sleeves......then I decided it was too small and unravelled the entire thing!
Never mind, I started again and it was all going swimmingly until I tore the tendon in my elbow and was unable to knit at all for several weeks and then only a couple of rows a night for what seemed like forever.
It's a Brooklyn Tweed pattern - Merle, knitted in their Loft yarn - which is very light and airy, and breaks easily if you pull it too hard. The only adjustment I made to the pattern was that I made the sleeves longer as the pattern was for 3/4 length ones and I decided that in winter I like longer ones.
And today I have finally sewn the last sleeve it - something that had to be done in daylight, one yesterday and one today.
I'm very relieved to have finally finished it - just in time for the cold weather :-)