Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Catching Up

Now that my elbow is almost better I'm starting to catch up with things.

The tank top that I bought the wool for in October at the Knitting and Stitching show is finished,


my second Kate dress is almost made (ignore the all the 'stuff' in the background I really must have a tidy up!

and I'm starting to reclaim my garden in which the snowdrops are emerging.


I'm also about to give the bathroom a make over, more about that another time, but tonight I shall be found knitting my next project - a lovely Brooklyn Tweed jumper -


which may will end up with extra cat hair knitted into it due to the difficulties of knitting with a cat on your lap!


8 comments:

Celia Hart said...

You have been busy! Take care of that elbow when you start the DIY, don't get carried away with the sander!!!!
xx

Plain Jane said...

Well done for actually finishing a wearable thing - uch a nice colour! You've made me want to go and dust down the sewing machine and try another Kate dress - love 'em! Jane x

Gina said...

I love your tank top. It looks good on you.

Mystic Quilter said...

Lovely tank top -looks good and warm and a beautiful colour.

gilly said...

Glad you're on the mend, and lovely to see all your makes. I love the Kate pattern too and yours is looking good 😊 I'm itching to make another one too, but trying to be good and finishing my WIPs first! Your lap kitty made me smile too, my dogs do the same!
Happy Thursday, xx

Jo said...

Glad to hear your elbow is nearly better. It doesn't look to have stopped you doing much though, it would have taken me ages to get done what you've accomplished.

Frances said...

Every one of your projects looks fabulous.

I've used some Brooklyn Tweed yarns and patterns and think that Jared and company have a very good thing going.

Cat in the lap knitting must be a challenge to keeping your gauage consistent, amongst other things.

xo

Anonymous said...

Well done on the achievement front but do take it easy with your poorly elbow.