Saturday, July 31, 2010

A Reason Not To Tidy!

I would really like to be a tidy person, but naturally I'm not!  I try to keep things put away and filed correctly, but piles of papers and books just appear from nowhere.  Downstairs I just about manage to win the battle, most of the time, but my study is another kettle of fish.  Alot of my work stuff is filed in baskets on shelves, and I even put up another book shelf a couple of months ago (which is now full!), but still piles appear on my desk.  Sometimes they appear within a few hours of me tidying.  But today I realised that I shouldn't worry about it, because if I had cleared this pile away then Florence would have had nothing to use as a pillow!
 And that seems to me to be a perfect reason not to tidy up!



3 comments:

Marigold Jam said...

Indeed but I hope she doesn't drool as my Tom does when he is content!! She certainly looks comfortable and maybe that's more important than having a spotlessly tidy desk!

Jane

Anonymous said...

Florence is lovely.... I SO miss my cat Rosie...

freerangegirl said...

Awww...I only wish my desk were as tidy as yours!